Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New 100 Frame Animation Contest

Thanks to the generous people clicking on my ads I can now start another 100 frame animation contest. We had a previous contest and the 100 frame exercises have been going on for a while (here, here, here).

So leave a comment and suggest a topic (previous one were Guilty, Unreachable Goal, Chase) so we can get some ideas going. We will vote on Thursday during the Onsite Workshop on a topic and the contest will start next Monday, August 9th, and you'll have one week to work on it. Email me your entries the following Monday, August 16th.

There will be prizes for the winners and given the interesting voting process during the last contest I will change it up and vote myself (with the help of fellow animators at work).

The price will be an art-of book of choice (which should be available on Amazon.com)!

Let's do it!

Cheers
JD

[update]
The topic is:

TIME TRAVEL

14 comments:

Colin Brown said...

REGRET.
SOLITUDE.
LONGING.
FORGOTTEN.
WISDOM.
THE END.
THE BEGINNING.

Jean-Denis Haas said...

Hahahaha!! Those are already awesome!! Thanks Colin!!

Of course I'll add:

FAIL

Unknown said...

excitement
anxious

Sonia said...

Time machine/ Time Travel :p

Jean-Denis Haas said...

Sonia!! Oh yeaaahhh...

JT said...

Mental break down,
Unscratchable itch
Zombie Picknick :P
Daring
Injured
Flying School

I hope to have to the time to take part in this.. :)

Jean-Denis Haas said...

Unscratchable itch! Nice!

Luke Burnet said...

I have some:

anger
confrontation
quarrel
fight
escape
danger
victory
defeat
uncertainty
shyness
jealousy
cunning
clumsiness
patience
surprise
fear
flight
disgust
attention
playfull
pick-up girls
dance
theft
learning
boredom
freedom
weakness
revenge
madness

I would like to find time and participate :)

Lauren said...

revelation
your happy place
defenestration
tic tic boom
androgynous
radioactive
blatant
sugar-high
overly caffeinated
phobia

Mike B said...

unscratchable itch is a great one! Unfortunately I won't have time to join this one, but I can't wait to see what others come up with

Herman Gonzales said...

I did not see " Attention"

Yippeee! I was wondering when the next one was. Lets do this!

Jerzy Perez said...

I'm joining for the first time to the contest!!!

no away
nobody here
do it
nervous
critical
hillarious
madness
consternation
reflection
courage

Unknown said...

PAIN
Confused
HUNGRY
SURPRISE

Jean-Denis Haas said...

Awesome, thanks everybody. We are going to vote tonight. The result will get posted Monday!