Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Collision Alarm - Animation
Another exercise to keep different animation muscles alive. This one is more about physicality and interaction compared to the No no no clip. I hope you like that one as well!
- You can watch it on youtube as well, or as a quicktime file.
- The rig is by Nino Aniceto. Thanks a lot!
- Audio is from "The Abyss"
[update] After some email inquiries, more info:
- used Maya 9 (does that really matter?)
- time spent on clip: 2 days (2x 10 hours days - spread out over a week or so with an hour here, an hour there and week-end work)
- acted shot out, shot no reference, straight-ahead work during impact, initial blocking in linear keys
- blocked out FG guy first until fall on ground, then BG guy, then both together for pick-up part