Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Update and posting will resume tonight

Hey all,

for those reading this blog, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been super busy lately, with baby responsibilities at home, teachings across AM and Workshops, but also taking on a new exciting role at work with more supervising duties.

Thanks to everybody who sent in emails with awesome animation work for me to post, don't worry, I got it all and will start posting again, starting tonight.

There went my plan of submitting 11secondclub entries each month...

Cheers
JD

3 comments:

Fernando Zarur Brandi said...

You need a leprechaun to help you out.

mini challenges said...

august will be your month :)

Jean-Denis Haas said...

Leprechaun indeed!

Yeah, there's no way I can cram in any animation this week, including week-end. BUMMER!!