Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spring 2012 SOS Workshop is DONE!


Aaaaand another workshop is closing its doors and what a ride it was. Tons of fun as usual and this time pretty much all familiar faces. A very dynamic and fun group!! Thanks guys, once again I laughed three hours straight once a week, it never ceases to amaze me how much fun those sessions are!

Some of you I will see again for the Summer Workshop, for the rest of you, good luck with everything and take care of yourselves!

And don't forget to leave feedback here and/or on the Spungella Facebook page!

JD

4 comments:

Michael DeBrosse said...

I personally love his workshops! JD creates a extremely fun experience that allows you to make connections and allows you to see what the industry really wants from young animators. You can't beat the price for his experience and the pieces you will come out with!

mtdroste said...

Jd's workshops are the best experience for any animator in training. I can't recommend the on-site workshops highly enough. The personal interaction between everybody in the workshop is invaluable. Not only did he give expert critiques that improved our animation skills, but he always shared his knowledge about the industry as a whole. While it's easy to sometimes get discouraged as a young animator JD is consistently in your corner and is very supportive, especially if your ideas include flying sharks and raptors!

Jean-Denis Haas said...

Hahahahaha!!!!

Saberi said...

Flying sharks!!! Hahahahahaha!
I always enjoy these sessions. I wish I wasn't so stressed with everything else.