Wednesday, August 4, 2010

(NAR) Nerdy things for sale

[ALL SOLD]




Hey,

doing some Spring... uh... late Summer cleaning and I'm selling some of my stuff. If anyone is interested, shoot me an email!

** Revoltech: Professor Layton Figure - (New in box - ordered two by mistake): $35 @ Amazon, selling for $30.
amazon.com/Revoltech-Professor-Layton-Figure-

** Superman Forever - Alex Ross Statue - $40 ($80 new @ Amazon)
amazon.com/gp/product

** LAPD SWAT v2.0 by Hot Toys - Not available anymore - $60 (New in box - goes for $220 on ebay)
toyhaven.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Bernie Warman said...

Did you sell the superman already?

Hammy said...

That was fast!!! I didn't even get to bid. Haha. :)

Joey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joey said...

If nobody takes SWAT..I think I will take it... :D

Joey said...

I love hot toys!
I have USMC F.A.S.T.
Hot toys is really high quailty figure! Great!